Thursday, December 12, 2013

Becoming a Teacher


The reason why I choose to become a teacher was not a very simple one. I thought there were other jobs that I would love to do where I wouldn't have to deal with over zealous, hyperactive, or intensely unmotivated students. I could do something with business or with math where I could sit in an office for hours work all day and make a ton of money. Then I thought to myself that sounds nothing like me at all. I am one of those people who have to constantly be moving around and am one of the most active people on the face of the earth.

I thought to myself I know for a fact that I want to be a coach, whether it be at the high school level or at the college level. The best way I could get to that goal and still be an active person is through an education degree. The next step was finding the right subject for me to go into, well as long as I am staying an active person what better way to be an active educator than through a physical education class. I am so happy to be learning how to make students fascinated about physical education and excited to be teaching a subject where not only the kids can be active but I can be active as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment